Thursday, July 1, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I've been reading Harry Potter since I was 11. I eagerly went to midnight book releases at Borders and stayed up all night for midnight showings of the movies. So you can bet I'm excited knowing that the last installment of the Harry Potter series' first trailer has been released. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 !!



If you've been keeping up with the franchise, you'll recognize all the characters and perhaps some of the scenes that were present in the dramatic montage. While I wait until November, I shall be anticipating how soon I can feasibly visit the wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida. Or contemplating how to indoctrinate my future spawn into Potter-heads like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment